VIDEO: Mayor Gray at March on Washington for Gun Control

  • Barragan, JuanCamilo (EOM)
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013

      In case you missed the March on Washington for Gun Control, we produced a 2 minute video of Mayor Gray advocating for the President’s common sense proposals:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF3YM_Pv_84

      Juan Camilo Barragan

      Executive Office of the Mayor

      (202) 538-0313

      Twitter: Juan_Ward1

      Facebook: www.facebook.com/MayorsONE

      JuanCamilo.Barragan@...

      Save the date!
      Mayor Gray’s 2013 State of the District Address is Tuesday, February 5th at 7:00 pm at the Sixth and I Historic Synagogue.
      Attend in person, watch on DCN, or follow on Twitter via @mayorvincegray.