PEPCO people asking for bills

  • Eric Maag
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2013
      List,

      Just about 10 minutes ago had a young man well dressed knock on my
      door and tell me about some new savings plan that would allow me save
      15% on my PEPCO bill,and that all they would need to get these savings
      started is a recent copy of my bill. It just smelled fishy & I
      remember reading about this being a common scam so I asked them to
      leave the complex. Beware this is a scam and they are actively roaming
      the neighborhood.

      http://www.tbd.com/articles/2010/11/scam-alert-pepco-impersonators-ask-d-c-resident-for-account-number-32003.html

      Eric
    • Elizabeth heyd
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2013
        Need a few good-sized boxes with packing materials? Let me know. Would hate for these to go to waste.
        Thanks.
        Liz
        heydeliz@...