Re: [columbia_heights] tree worker

  • Zach Teutsch
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2012
      I have had a very good experience with Younis Khodhair. He is primarily a gardener but did a lovely job of trimming our 15' pine tree as well as various other projects.

      We are over at 1317 Harvard st if you want to check out the work.

      He is CCed so you'll have his contact info.

      Goodluck!

      Best,
      Zach

      On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 1:34 PM, larry <lwannemach@...> wrote:

      Wondering if anyone can recommend someone local to do some low-level (utility wire) tree trimming. Thanks

      --
      Zachary Teutsch
      zteutsch@...