Holiday Open House at AmaiDC tonight & tomorrow - Get a gift that makes a difference in the life of an African woman!

  • Brittany Noetzel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012

    Join us for

    AmaniDC's Holiday Open House

    Friday, December 7th 4-8pm & Saturday, December 8th 10am-5pm

    Get in the spirit with yummy treats, chai, & these two-day deals:

     20% off holiday items (except ornaments)
     20% off placemats & tablecloths
     20% off large bags over $50

    Buy 4 of our new Tunajenga holiday cards, get 1 FREE

    Grab your co-workers and come by after work this evening. Or rally some friends for a festive outing on tomorrow with shopping at Amani and lunch at one of Mt. Pleasant's restaurants. Invite friends using this blog post or our Facebook event page

    Plus, the Cheap Art Sale will be feature lots of local artists on Saturday from 1-5pm. And be sure to stop by the Holiday Celebration in Lamont Park on Saturday from 1-3pm.

    Inline image 1

    We're located in La Casa, the brick building across from Tonic & Radius, at 3166 Mt. Pleasant St NW.

    More info at amanidc.org.