Open House at Bell / Lincoln - - Columbia Heights Educational Campus

  • Jim Graham
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012

    Dear Friends:

    Please see the ATTACHED FLIER and announcement below inviting Ward One residents to the Open House at the Columbia Heights Educational Campus.

    Bests,  Councilmember Jim Graham

    An opportunity for the education of a lifetime at a Top 100 U.S. School, according to Newsweek Magazine and The Washington Post Challenge Index.

    ---

    Columbia Heights Educational Campus (Bell Multicultural High and Lincoln Multicultural Middle Schools) is having its annual open house this coming Wednesday, December 5, 2012 from 9:00AM-12:00PM & 4:00PM-7:00PM.

    We're opening our doors to prospective and admitted students and parents, alumni and members of the community for a fun day of information and exploration. Spend the entire day or stop in for just a few hours to pick and choose from a wide range of campus activities.  Interested in studying abroad?  Want to learn a new language or attend college while still in high school?  Are you interested in DC’s only Cosmetology program? We even raise private funds to help send deserving seniors to college each year!

    Come speak with our students and their parents, administrators, faculty and counselors to find out why CHEC is the best option for your family.

    Other highlights:

    ·         Free manicures

    ·         Student tours of our beautiful campus

    ·         Information sessions

    ·         Student panels

    ·         Light refreshments

    We are located at 3101 16th Street, NW Washington,  DC 20010.  For more information visit www.checdc.org or call (202) 939-7700

    I typically answer emails before 9 AM on weekdays. If you email me after that, it is likely that you will hear from me the next weekday. If there is a need to communicate prior to that, you may wish to call me. For most effective communication, please use my direct email address: jim@...

    Jim Graham, Councilmember, Ward One, 1350 Pa. Ave., NW, #105, Washington, DC 20004. 202-724-8181; 202-724-8109 (fax).

    Chairman, Committee on Human Services (including alcohol regulation). Main Committee Number: 202-724-8191. 1350 Pa. Ave., NW, #116, Washington, DC 20004.

    Website: www.grahamwone.com

    http://www.yogainsideout.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Find-us-on-facebook.gif

    http://idx-images.cisdata.net/acnt/images/285/AR410285/file_manager/Follow_us_on_Twitter.jpg