ANC 1B Monthly Meeting - Thursday, Dec 6 7pm

  • ANC 1B Office (ANC 1B)
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2012

      The ANC 1B Monthly Meeting will take place Thursday, Dec 6, 2012 at 7:00 PM at the Reeves Center. A draft agenda is below and also located on our website.

      ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSION 1B

      Government of the District of Columbia

      AGENDA

      Thursday, Dec 6, 2012 at 7:00 PM

      Reeves Center

      Presiding: Commissioner Myla Moss, Chairperson

      Call to Order and Introductions

      Presentations

      DDOT/U Street Streetscape

      Eliva Sanders, Executive Office of the Mayor

      Community Events, Announcements, Comments and Concerns

      Officer Reports

      Approval of Minutes

      Treasurer’s Report

      Committee Reports

      Design Review Applications

      Justice Park Update on progress of housing development (no action item)
      JBG 13th & U St. PUD review (action item)Liquor Licenses and ABC Committee Report

      Public Safety and Public Safety Committee Report

      Transportation Committee Report

      Grant Committee Report

      Inner Voices Christmas Dinner

      New Business

      Adjourn

      The next meeting is scheduled for January 3, 2012 at 7:00 pm in the Second Floor Conference Room, Reeves Center, 2000 14th St. N.W.

      Current agenda and previous minutes are available on our website: www.anc1b.org

      Help 9-1-1 Save Your Life!
      Create a free Safety Profile to provide critical, lifesaving data to 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency call today at
      www.smart911.com.
      Inform first responders in advance!