ISO Nanny - Two baby boys seeking loving ft nanny (Columbia Heights/Petworth)

  • ogleladejobi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2012
      We are seeking a full-time live out fun, energetic and loving nanny to begin the first week in January to care for 2 little boys (one will be 8 months in January and the other will be 9 months).

      Location: easy walk from either Columbia Heights or Petworth metro, plus plenty of bus lines on either 14th Street or 16th Street.

      Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m Monday-Friday (minimum of 40 hours a week)

      Requirements:
      -- Legally able to work in the US (I-9 form - Employment Eligibility Verification Form will be submitted)
      -- Willing to submit to pre-employment screenings
      -- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
      -- CPR/First Aid certified
      -- Non-smoker
      -- Organized and dependable
      -- Some education/experience with caring for two babies
      -- Excellent references
      -- Preference is for the nanny to live within a two mile radius of Columbia Heights/Petworth

      Please send resume and references to brodyexumnanny@...

      Thanks,
      Veronica and Rebecca