1018 Irving St NW / Alley Development (Dec. 1st, 11:30am Meeting at Bloombars)

  • ogleladejobi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2012
      I received a flyer with respect to the potential development in the alley that is bordered by Irving/Columbia & 11th/Sherman. The developer wants to build additional stories on the existing one story building (it use to be JC's Auto Body and Repair) that would add residential housing to the property. I received the flyer last night with respect to a meeting the developer is having on Dec. 1st at 11:30am at Bloombars (3222 11th St NW). Please try to attend if you are interested. I personally do not support building residential apartments in a narrow alley (there is no access from the street). This will affect parking, garbage pick-up, noise, etc.