Mark Your Calendars! Capitol Hill Day School is coming near you!

  • freddibrown
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2012
      Hello Neighbors!

      Capitol Hill Day School is on the Road and coming near you!

      Meet the Head of School
      December 5, 2012 6:00pm - 8:00pm
      St. George's Episcopal Church
      160 U Street NW
      RSVP to plund@.../202-386-9920

      CHDS is currently accepting applications for the 2012-2013 school year. You can apply online at www.chds.org.

      CHDS is an independent, coeducational school for students in PK through 8th grade that has a fantastic Field Education program. The Field Education program is an extensive program of trips and guest speakers, all related to the curriculum. It provides an experiential approach to learning, makes connections between classroom work and the real world, and helps students understand that learning is a process not limited to a classroom setting or a particular time of
      life.

      My two children (Nia - 3rd grader and Chase - Kindergartner) attend CHDS and they love it! Nia has been attending since PK. I must say that I am a proud supporter and enthusiastic parent of CHDS.

      Please visit the website at www.chds.org or contact Priscilla Lund, Director of admissions on 202-386-9920 or plund@...

      Thanks,
      Freddi
      Enthusiastic CHDS Parent