FREE SLEEPER SOFA available

  • jackiem
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2012
      This sofa was a hand-me-down and has served a house of four very well over many
      years. It is a brown-ish sofa which pulls out into a floor mattress. Can sit 4,
      and sleep 2, comfortably. This sofa comes from a household with a cat so note
      there is some light damage to the fabric, but is otherwise structurally sound
      and clean. Would do really well with a sofa cover.

      Photos available here:
      https://picasaweb.google.com/jacquelinemarks/SleeperSofa?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1s\
      \
      RgCK7BgOK8jY3QPg&feat=directlink

      Pick up in Columbia Heights.

      Email with interest: jacquelinemarks at gmail dot com.