Re: Lawrence Guyot: "A Real Warrior for Freedom and Justice"

  • George Ripley
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2012
      Jim,

      This is a nice message, thank you.

      Thank you for the memoriam and for underscoring the unending need to bring this city, this country, and indeed the world (influenced as it is by 'our' policies) into alignment with our highest ideals. As much as we can do, we should. There is always a need for more people to be involved in civic matters. We have dawdled long enough.

      The struggle for the civil rights of our citizens has only intensified since the 9/11 (inside job) wars and the bank scams.

      Keep encouraging transparency and meaningful citizen participation in governance Jim. The Ship of State has been on an errant course.

      Happy holidays.

      George Ripley