Craft Fair and Movie Friday @ ECAC!

    SHOP WITH A HEART at the ECAC HOLIDAY GIFT BAZAAR We have unique Knit and crochet items, woven baskets, Fair Trade items, Egyptian prints, unique T-shirt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23 8:38 AM
      at the ECAC

      We have unique Knit and crochet items,  woven baskets, Fair Trade items, Egyptian prints, unique T-shirt designs,  sacha inchi oil from Peru, original artwork and much more.
      Just in - Adams Morgan Scenes - Matted Photos and Cards by photographer Nancy Shia!
      All proceeds benefit the ECAC cultural arts and community space.
      The first 25 shoppers will receive a free aloe plant!
      Friday November 23rd from 3-9pm
      Saturday November 24th from 10-7pm
      Emergence Community Arts Collective

      733 Euclid St. NW (near Howard University)
      Washington, DC 20001
      (202) 462-2285
      Thanks to our donors:
      The Crochet Kingpin Dwayne Lawson -Brown
      Master crochet Artist Troy Coleman
      Jo Strowder
      Margaret Weusi
      Busboys 5th & K
      Artist Dienna Howard
      Nance Shia

      Also coming up this weekend at ECAC:

      Movie: 2012 The Odyssey: Friday November 23rd at 6pm
      How to Turn Your Craft Into A Business: Sat. Nov. 24th at 1pm
      Movie: The Power of Forgiveness: Sat. Nov. 24th at 5pm