Save the Date: Columbia Heights Holiday Tree - Dec 1st!!

  • Aaron Graham
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2012
    Come out for the lighting of our neighborhood tree Saturday, December 1st at 6:30pm at the Columbia Heights Civic Plaza with caroling and hot beverages. This year in addition to the tree lighting ceremony our partner, Collaborate to Impact, and several local restaurants are organizing a multi-site happy holiday hour to raise funds for three nonprofits serving our area. Each restaurant will have drink and food specials along with a holiday activity. Tickets for the happy hours can be purchased ahead of time for $20 at participating restaurants, Latin American Youth Center or at CTI's website. You can also purchase tickets at the ceremony for $25.  For more information people can check out facebook.com/chtreelighting or email us at chtreelighting@...

    Happy Holiday Hours Schedule:
    Coffy Cafe - Holiday Cookie Decorating from 7:00 to 9:00pm
    Alero - Rudolph Raffle Drawing starting at 7:30pm
    Lou's Bar - Santa's Merry Match Game & Holiday Photo Booth from 8:00 to 8:30pm
    The Getaway - District Karaoke Caroling and Late Night Dance Party starting 9pm

    --
    Aaron Graham

    THE DISTRICT CHURCH