Now Recruiting for Spring 2013 Nurse Aide Training Program!

  • Carlos RosarioOrg
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1.4 MB

    Now Recruiting for Spring 2013!

    Nurse Aide Training Program

    November 19, 2012
    Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School

     untitled
      What patients are saying about our students:

    "I want the student to be here 24 hours. Even on Saturdays and Sundays!"

    "She was very willing to listen, very attentive to my needs."

    Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School

    1100 Harvard St. NW
    Washington, DC 20009

    ORIENTATION SESSION

    Are you ready to jumpstart your career in the healthcare industry? Come learn about the one-semester Nurse Aide Training Program at Carlos Rosario School!

    Event: Orientation Session
    Date: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 (Classes will begin Spring 2013)
    Time: 10:00-11:30AM or 7:00-8:30PM
    Location*: 1100 Harvard St. NW Washington DC 20009. School Auditorium.
    *A picture ID is needed to enter the school building.

    Who Should Attend?

    Residents of Washington, DC with an interest in starting or furthering their careers in the healthcare industry by becoming Certified Nurse Aides. Applicants must demonstrate required English language proficiency. A High School Diploma or GED is required. Classes are open to Washington, DC residents only.

    To learn about class requirements, click here!

    All interested applicants MUST attend the Orientation Session in order to apply for the Spring 2013 semester. The session will provide applicants with details about the Carlos Rosario Nurse Aide Training Program, more information about career opportunities in the industry, and next steps in the application process.

    Spread the word! See attached flyer.

    For more information call 202-797-4700, ext. 125 or send an email to workforce@...