Holiday Preview tomorrow at AmaniDC, MtP's African boutique

  • Brittany Noetzel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2012
    Inline image 1
    Change has been in the air for the past few months at AmaniDC. With the launch of Amani's new warehouse in Chattanooga, there's more room for shopping now in DC!

    We have a whole extra room to spaciously display Amani's beautiful, handcrafted products. We're launching the new space tomorrow with...
    AmaniDC's Holiday Preview
    Saturday, November 17th
    10am to 4pm

    For the holidays, we'll feature our Christmas Collections alongside the popular apparel of the Lapa and Pamba Collections. Stop in for a cup of tea and some treats. Get a head start on gift shopping!

    We can't wait to say "Karibu" to you in our new space this Saturday!

    3166 Mt. Pleasant St NW
    Washington, DC 20010

    Tues - Fri: 10am to
    Sat: 10am to 4pm
    Sun & Mon: closed

    Amani ya Juu ("higher peace" in Swahili) is a non-profit sewing and training project for marginalized women in Africa. Women from many backgrounds are learning to work together through faith in God who provides higher peace that transcends cultural and ethnic difference.

    We will close for Thanksgiving on Thursday & Friday, November 22nd & 23rd.