Couch for sale at v reasonable price

  • neela
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012
      Hi, all,

      I'm selling a sturdy, comfy three-seater couch in very good condition for $50. It is about 88" long x 38" wide x 32" high. It's covered w/a red-on-red or claret velveteen custom made slipcover. Three seat cushions, three back. It's from a smoke-free house, but we do have a dog, for those of you with allergies. I can send a photo. Please let me know.

      Let me know.

      Thanks!
      Neela

      Neela Banerjee