GA Ave Task Force Meeting Tonite 11/12

  • SYLVIA ROBINSON
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012
      Greetings,

      The next meeting of the Georgia Avenue Community Development Task Force is tonite, Monday November 12th from 7-9 at the ECAC - 733 Euclid St. NW.

      One of the items on the agenda is Marc Bleyer from the Office of the Deputy Mayor for Education discussing the new schools facilities plan.  We will also discuss follow up actions from the Homeless Walk, the lot at GA and Park Rd., the 77 Market and our holiday party December 10th.

      We will not have the 2nd Wednesday meetings in November or December due to the holidays.

      In other News:

      - The next Georgia Avenue Business Alliance meeting will be Monday November 19th at 8:30am and 6:30pm.  The location is TBA.

      - Thanksgiving Day is a open house/pot luck at the ECAC starting at 3pm.  All are welcome.  RSVP by Monday November 19th to Sylvia - (202) 462-2285 or sylvia@....

      Sylvia