Re: [columbia_heights] Wind driven rain question

  • Mike Henry
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2012
      Hi Joel et all,

      We used Certified Roofers when we had that leak. They replaced the entire roof because the condition of the raised-seam metal roof (rusted, dented, bent flashing all over the place) was so bad that repairing it just didn't make sense. We now have a seamless rubber roof with two layers of insulation. Definitely makes a difference with heating/cooling the house.

      They did a great job, were professional, and the owner actually spent a good amount of time with me, explaining the process and the materials to me.

      http://www.certifiedinc.com/

      Good luck!
      Mike