Re: [columbia_heights] Want to share a Nanny?

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2012
      Macon -

      My wife and I are expecting (end of November) and are looking/hoping to do a nanny share around the same time as you. We're located at 17th and Park. Let us know if you want to discuss.

      Thanks,

      Matt

      On Jul 31, 2012, at 7:16 PM, "rmaconp" <macon@...> wrote:

      My wife and I are expecting our first child in late November and are considering a nanny-share, beginning around March 1, 2013. I wanted to see if there were any folks in a similar situation who live in the neighborhood (we're at 13th and Kenyon) that might be interested in sharing the costs.

      I know it's a little far off, but figured it's never to soon to start planning for these things. We already have some good leads on candidates but don't want to move forward until we understand the economics we'd be getting into.

      Thank you!

      Macon Phillips