NEXT WEEK IS "TAKE 2" WEEK AT EXCEL MOVEMENT STUDIOS!

  • Excel Pilates
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2012
      Join PILATES at EXCEL for our Summer Six-Week Session, beginning June 25! And if you sign up during "Take 2" Week (Monday, June 11 - Saturday, June 16), you can purchase one class, and get the second at 50% OFF!

      Our schedule includes Mat classes of all levels, Apparatus classes, Zumba, Vinyasa Yoga and Personal Training Sessions with our seasoned teachers!

      6-Week Mat Class: $90
      6-Week Apparatus Class: $180
      6-Week Wall-Unit Class: $150
      6-Week Zumba Class: $60
      6-Week Yoga Class: $60

      Not bad, huh?? :)

      Call or visit our website for more information, and to sign up! 202.269.3020 | www.ExcelPilates.com

      Located just two blocks away from the Brookland Metro Station, and we also have parking!
      3407 8th Street, NE