Car Wash

  • Ian Reynolds
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2012
      Does anyone know of a simple drive through or do-it-yourself car wash in the area? Since moving here all I have really seen are expensive places that specialize in detailing.
    • Mike Henry
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2012
        we use Mr Wash just south of Logan Circle: http://www.mrwash.com/
        It's a quick in-and-out, not expensive.

        mike

        Does anyone know of a simple drive through or do-it-yourself car wash in the area? Since moving here all I have really seen are expensive places that specialize in detailing.

      • Bbpair
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2012
          Go to the carwash at 13th & O...