Superb full-time nanny available

  • Ellen Graper
      Legal to work in the U.S.
      Excellent spoken and written English
      Responsible
      Professional
      Newborn, infant, toddler and preschooler experience
      Has driver’s license and own car

      Details:
      I would like to recommend our family’s former nanny, Christina Dewi, for your full-time nanny position.  Christina was with our family for three years, taking care of our daughter since she was four months old.  She is highly dependable, reliable, and professional.  She fosters a child’s development, both physical and mental.  She is committed to children’s learning in an age-appropriate manner, from using utensils while eating to language, counting, and the alphabet.  She always kept my daughter’s environment safe and pristine.

      I would be pleased to speak with you directly about our positive experience with Christina.  Contact me at egraper@... or (202) 360-3512 or contact Christina directly at christina_d3wi@... or (202) 480-0255.

      Ellen Graper