Park View/Petworth/AFRH Holiday Lights Competition

  • Boese, Kent C. (ANC 1A08)
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      Neighbors and Friends,

      Members of the Park View, Petworth, and Armed Forces Retirement Home (AFRH) are collaborating this year to kick off their 1st Annual Holiday Lights Competition. This is an excellent opportunity for our communities to work together and get to know each other better.

      While we are still in the process of finalizing the details, the basic concept is this. Residents of the community who decorate their homes for the holidays can participate by entering the competition. On the appointed date and time, residents of the AFRH will tour the community and judge which homes they like best.

      To participate and sign up for more details, contact either Kent Boese (kent.boese@...) or Zach Hartman (ZachFor4C09@...).

      Kent C. Boese | Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner 1A | Single Member District (SMD) 1A08
      608 Rock Creek Church Road, NW | Washington, DC 20010 | 202-525-7682 | kent.boese@...

      Join Mayor Gray’s One City • One Hire - 10,000 Jobs Campaign
      “Putting District Residents Back to Work – One Hire at a Time”
      Learn more at http://onecityonehire.org

      Learn more at www.dconefund.org or www.onefund.dc.gov.  One City, Working Together!