Re: [columbia_heights] Re: Room 11 Sidewalk Cafe

  • Mike Henry
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 22, 2011
      Good morning,

      "Bitchassness" is indeed quite embarrassing, Mr. Johnson. Thank you for bringing that to our attention with such eloquence.

      On an unrelated note (not really)... how does one go about recalling a member of the ANC? Seems like now might be a good time to review that process. I wonder if Mr. Johnson has any information on this that he would like to share with his under served constituents?

      Mike Henry

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 22, 2011
        Can we please take the insults off list?

        Thanks

        --
        Paul Varnado
        (314)704-8551

        --
        David Sachdev
        http://www.innotac.com

      • squidpants
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 22, 2011
          Here are the rules for recalls. You have to get the signatures of 10% of his ANC SMD, plus some other things:

          http://www.dcboee.org/regulations/recall_process.asp

          Andrew