Re: [columbia_heights] RE: Room 11 Sidewalk Cafe

  • Wendy A.
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 21, 2011
      This is worth one of those snippets in the City Paper.

      Crazy.

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 21, 2011
        If I were you, I wouldn't be embarrassed. If you need something to be embarrassed about, be embarrassed by your own bitchassness, which you have demonstrated in your email. Selah.

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 22, 2011
          Good morning,

          "Bitchassness" is indeed quite embarrassing, Mr. Johnson. Thank you for bringing that to our attention with such eloquence.

          On an unrelated note (not really)... how does one go about recalling a member of the ANC? Seems like now might be a good time to review that process. I wonder if Mr. Johnson has any information on this that he would like to share with his under served constituents?

          Mike Henry

          ________________________________
          If I were you, I wouldn't be embarrassed. If you need something to be embarrassed about, be embarrassed by your own bitchassness, which you have demonstrated in your email. Selah.

          >I'm not sure which is more embarassing to me as a resident of the District: that our tax dollars are controlled by someone as petty and ridiculous as you, or that you're too inept to use email without broadcasting to an entire list-serve.
          >
          >--
          >Paul Varnado
          >(314)704-8551

        • David Sachdev
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 22, 2011
            Can we please take the insults off list?

            Thanks

            On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 10:51 PM, Lenwood Johnson <slimwood145@...> wrote:

            If I were you, I wouldn't be embarrassed. If you need something to be embarrassed about, be embarrassed by your own bitchassness, which you have demonstrated in your email. Selah.

            I'm not sure which is more embarassing to me as a resident of the District: that our tax dollars are controlled by someone as petty and ridiculous as you, or that you're too inept to use email without broadcasting to an entire list-serve.

            --
            Paul Varnado
            (314)704-8551

            --
            David Sachdev
            http://www.innotac.com
            http://www.translucent-development.com
            http://www.translucent-design.com

          • squidpants
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 22, 2011
              Here are the rules for recalls. You have to get the signatures of 10% of his ANC SMD, plus some other things:

              http://www.dcboee.org/regulations/recall_process.asp

              Andrew