Jobs!! Target Now Hiring Seasonal Employees

  • Jim Graham
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2010

      Dear Friends, Here is the Target hiring announcement for those seeking employment. We have also been informed that Target will open some 100 positions in the near future. Target is opening a full grocery store in July and extra staff is required. Bests CM Jim Graham

      Dear Community Partners,

      Target is proud to be member of this community we are excited about our upcoming remodel and expansion of our grocery area.

      We currently have employment opportunities for seasonal team members to assist in this remodel.

      To submit an application for hourly employment at a Target Store, follow these steps from the main application page on www.target.com/careers<https://owa01.target.com/owa/Karen.McCargo@.../www.target.com/careers>:

      1.       Select “Search Current Openings”

      2.       Select “Continue” under “Hourly Positions in Stores”

      3.       Select “Start”

      4.       Select “Find Jobs” under “Target Stores”

      5.       Verify your age and select “Continue”

      6.       Enter zip code “20010” under “Find a Store” and select “Find Stores”

      7.       Click on “Select This Store” and “Continue” to move to the job openings page(s) for the store(s) you selected

      8.       To begin filling out your online application, on the “Choose Job Areas” screen,  select the box(es) next to the position(s) you are interested in applying for

      Potential applicants can also visit our kiosk located in our store near our

      Guests Service area.

      Target is an equal employment opportunity employer. We comply with federal, state and local laws regarding equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, national origin, religious beliefs, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, military status or any other basis protected by federal, state and/or local fair employment laws.

      Karen McCargo • Executive Team Leader-Human Resources • D412 T2259 Columbia Heights 3100 14th St. NW Suite 201 Washington, DC 20010 • 202-777-3773(ph) "Can I Help You Find Something?"••••• ________________________________