Wednesday's Columbia Heights Construction Update
Hello Columbia Heights Community,
Here’s our DDOT construction update for tomorrow.
Construction Schedule for Wednesday June 9th:
· Crews will continue to excavate the Southwest corner of the 14th and Irving St intersection. Excavation will extend South of Irving on the southbound lane of 14th Street (approximately 200 yards south of Irving). Crew will continue to lay concrete in this section of 14th Street.
· Pavement restoration work continues at the northwest corner of 14th and Columbia Rd.
· Crews will continue road reconstruction on southbound 14th Street from Irving Street extending north of the DCUSA main entrance.
· Pepco utility crews will continue work at Southeast corner of the 14th and Park Road intersection and on 14th Street just south of Kenyon Street.
· Decorative paver bands will be installed at the Columbia Heights Metro plaza at the southwest corner of 14th and Irving.
· Installation of solar trees will continue at the Metro plaza on the southwest corner of 14th and Irving.
· Roadway excavation and reconstruction will continue on the northbound lane of 14th Street (where DDOT crews left off between Park and Monroe). This excavation and reconstruction will stop just south of the 14th Street / Monroe Street intersection.
· The excavation work on Monroe (east of 14th Street) is not yet scheduled at this time as previously reported. Further information will be forthcoming as that work is eventually scheduled.
Thank you all for your continued patience and attention. Please feel free to email me if you have any further questions.
Capital City Fellow | District Department of Transportation | Office of the Director | 2000 14th Street, NW, 5th Floor, Washington, DC 20009 | 202-359-0284 | kevin.kovaleski@...
Serving with Excellence and Integrity
Have you heard the knock at your door?
U.S. Census workers are here to assist you with filling out the 2010 Census Form.