Re: [columbia_heights] place in DC to dump trash

  • Will Collins
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5 6:45 AM
      Why not just take it to the dump?  It is free (for most items) for D.C. residents.  Just make sure you have a water bill when you go in case they ask or just go in a truck with D.C. plates.

      --Will Collins

      On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 9:40 AM, Richard Parker <rparker@...> wrote:

      I have about a pickup truck load full of trash that I'm trying to get rid of.  Is there somewhere in DC that I can take it?  It's not what I would consider 'bulk' but it's more than what I could fit in my trash can.
      Any advice?

      Thanks,
      Rick Parker