Fourth District Newsletters

  • Brodie, Chante (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2009

      Hello Community,

      These are the final Newsletter for the 2009 year.  Enclosed within is information pertaining to Christmas Toys for children within the Fourth District, Safety tips to get you through the holiday season, and the crime statistics for each PSA.

      I am creating a list of individuals that would like to volunteer during the upcoming year and if you are interested in serving your district please contact me via email or by phone and I will give you information relating to volunteerism. Thank you for all your help and support during the 2009 year and I look forward to serving you in the New Year.

      Officer Chante Brodie

      Metropolitan Police Department

      Fourth District

      Community Outreach Coordinator

      email address: chante.brodie@...

      http://www.mpdc.dc.gov website

      Phone# (202)-715-7476

      Make a difference in your community.

      Watch your US mail for your 2010 Census Form.

      www.census.dc.gov

    • Brodie, Chante (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2010

        On behalf of the Fourth District I would like to wish each of you a Happy New Year!

        Enclosed are the Newsletters for PSA 403, PSA 404, and PSA 405.  I am having difficulties converting PSA 401 and they will be available for distribution at the Fourth District and surrounding businesses this week.  If you are having trouble opening these documents, please let me know and I will send you a personal copy.

        We have a new Command Staff and their biographies are enclosed in each of these Newsletters.  You can look forward to meeting them at their upcoming community meetings and CAC meetings this month.  Below is the contact information for all the command staff of the Fourth District.

        I look forward to working with all of you in the future of the Fourth District and if I can be of any assistance to you, please let me know.  Thank you for your continued support and encouragement and have a wonderful year.

        Name

        Phone

        Acting Commander Kimberly Chisley-Missouri

        (202) 715-7500

        Station Desk

        (202) 715-7400

        Station Fax