RE: Quartely Meeting on CH Performance Parking Zone

  • whj@melanet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2009
      We may also want to include your Wardwide Visitor's Pass Bill as apart of the Performance Parking meeting. Will the Columbia Heights Performance Parking meeting happen before or after the hearing?

      Committee on Public Works and Transporation
      Bill 18-325; Bill -057; Bill 18-277; Bill 18-327
      Thursday, December 10, 2009
      10:00 AM
      Location: John A. Wilson Building, Room 412

      Jim Graham, Chairperson
      Meeting Notice: December 10, 2009

      Agenda Item:
      Bill 18-325, the "Commercial Driver's License Minimum Age Requirement Amendment Act of 2009"

      Bill 18-057, the "Residential Parking Protection Pilot Act of 2009"

      Bill 18-277, the "Ward 6 Residential Parking Protection Pilot Act of 2009"
      Bill 18-327, the "Ward 5 Residential Parking Protection Pilot Act of 2009"