ANC 1A Public Meeting: - Wednesday, October 14th
- ANC1A Public Meeting
Wednesday, October 14th
Harriet Tubman Elementary School
3101 13th Street, NW
Preliminary AgendaANC Administration
Call to Order
Approval of Agenda
Approval of the Prior Minutes
Members of the community can use this time to make public announcements, distribute information, or alert the community about issues. 1 minute of time for each speaker is allotted, unless otherwise noted by the Chairperson.
Presentations (New Business)
Presentations are limited to 3 minutes, unless a motion to extend time is granted by the commission. Presentations are followed by 1 minute question/answer segments from the commission and audience until a motion to close discussion is passed.
- DC Council Chairman Vincent Gray
- Greater DC Cares – Murry Heckler
- DC Youth Power Network – James Pearlstein
- Chavez Prep School – Andrew Touchette
Official Business is limited to 5 minutes of presentation (unless extended by the commission) followed by questions from the commission and audience until a motion to close discussion is passed, followed by an official ANC vote.
Committee Reports -Committee reports are done as needed.
- La Molienda Restaurant – 3568 14th Street – Sidewalk Café Permit (Lisa Kralovik)
- Grant Request and Letter of Approval – Columbia Heights Community Market (William Jordan)