groper in the neighborhood

  • Heidi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2009
      Alerting women in the neighborhood...20-something, Latino male with a slight build and tightly cropped hair on a bicycle riding down the sidewalk. I leaned over to tighten the lead on my dog to keep him out of the bike's way and he reached back as he passed me. Detective said it's the 4th time it's happened recently, so be aware. It was about midnight on 12th Street Sunday night 4/26.