AdamsMorgan Restaurants donate: Dining Out for Life! (Mar 5)

  • AMMainStreet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2009

      STAND UP BY SITTING DOWN...

      Adams Morgan Restaurants donate to Food and Friends!

      Supporting men, women and children in need in our community has never been easier!

          On Thursday, March 5, six restaurants in Adams Morgan are donating 25-50% of their proceeds to Food & Friends.  Simply by dining out, you will ensure that thousands of individuals facing HIV/AIDS, cancer and other life-challenging illnesses, will receive nutritious meals so vital to their care.

          Choose a restaurant and invite your friends!

      Little Fountain Cafe - Tel: (202) 462-8100  D

      Cashion's Eat Place -- Tel: 202-797-1819  D

      The Diner    Tel: 202-232-8800  D

      L’Enfant Café  Tel: (202) 319-1800  D

      La Fourchette  Tel: (202) 332-3077   L,D

      Perry's  Tel: (202) 234-6218    D

            Dining Out for Life is a true expression of how a community can join forces to save the lives of their neighbors.

      http://www.foodandfriends.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=302770

      Lisa Duperier, President
      AdamsMorgan MainStreet Group (AMMG)
      "combining diverse pieces into a beautiful puzzle"
      Federal and DC Tax Exempt # 010682258
      P.O. Box 21564, Washington, D.C. 20009
      202-667-1052

      www.AdamsMorganDayFestival.com   www.AdamsMorganNOW.com

      Need a job? Find employment help in your area.