It happened again...And you're probably next

  • Wendy A.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2009
      Two weeks ago it was my husband's car.

      This morning it was mine.

      There is either a crackhead or a plain out thug out there around the 1300 Block of Monroe St breaking car windows.

      Yes my coin bin was closed. And that's all they took. 1.65 in CHANGE.

      Be on the lookout and if you see something yell. Because one thing is for sure, the cops ain't gonna do a thing.

      There's a scum head out there. I guess just looking for a little CHANGE. Ironic.