[columbia_heights] Re: Jim Graham's message to the list

  • GrahamWOne@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 1999
      Connie: First, this was a private message that I had sent to a constituent.
      I was asked if it could be circulated, and I agreed to do so. Second, you
      are right: I want to provide a more detailed comment and I will draff it
      directly. Finally, being "over" shortly, means this stage of discussion.
      You're right, there will probably be no quick fix here. Please stay in
      touch. Bests Jim