Exhibit: Faces of Change today 6:30pm!

  • Art House
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2008
      End-of-Exhibit Reception - "Dos Caras Del Cambio | Two Faces of Change"
      WEDNESDAY, October 8 from 6:30-8:30pm (that's today!)
      LAYC Art + Media House @ 3035 15th Street, NW

      Whether you haven't seen the installation,
      or if you have and can't wait to return to bring your friends and colleagues,
      we hope to see you there!

      You can view or download the invitation here - http://radiopie.org/AMH/Invitation-EndOfExhibit-Oops.pdf
      (or here, if you have trouble ... http://radiopie.org/AMH/Invitation-EndOfExhibit-Oops.jpg)

      This summer, over 40 youth worked on "Dos Caras Del Cambio | Two Faces of Change," an installation art project at the Art + Media House. Muralists, 3-D designers, Musicians, Multimedia Documentarians, and Graphic Designers transformed our gallery into an installation exploring the transformations confronting the Columbia Heights and U Street neighborhoods. The show's been up for a month, and we hope you'll help us close it with a bang next week. Come see their work, as well as work from the nearly 30 additional youth who worked on other art + media projects over the past summer. Our youth will be on hand to answer questions about their work.

      Marie, Ronald, Priscilla, Kevin & Shea
      The Art + Media House Staff

      Latin American Youth Center | Art + Media House
      3035 15th Street, NW | WDC 20009
      202.319.2295 | artmediahouse@...

      www.ImmediateReaction.org

      We're located on 15th Street between Columbia and Irving, just one block from the Columbia Heights Metro Station. Street parking available.