CHEESE & YOGURT NOW at 14& U Farmers Market Saturday June 21

  • robinjeffs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2008
      PLEASE COME OUT AND MEET THE CHEESEMAKER on Saturday! FREE SAMPLES!

      It has taken more than a year, but we will now have wonderful yogurt, fresh cheeses, aged
      cheeses and blue cheese dips at the market. Quark and Ricotta and Fresh Cream Cheese,
      Cheddars and 11 varieties of aged hard cheeses. Come sample on Saturday.

      Yes, it's true. Farmstead CHEESE AND YOGURT ARRIVE THIS WEEK AT 14 & U FARMERS
      MARKET! Hurrah! Come and Try them. I promised the cheesemaker , Melanie, that she
      would meet a huge crowd of U Streeters who were hungry for cheese.

      *My favorite yogurt--
      *11 different hard cheese-- cheddars and Fetas and Wallabies and Vermeer
      *Fresh German style or Central European soft curd cheese (Quark)
      *Fresh Ricotta and Italian Style Pressed Ricotta
      *Fresh Cream Cheese with herbs

      Rain or Shine

      What else is NEW this WEEK at 14&U Farmers Market. Saturday June 21st?

      *Tomatoes at Mountain View
      *Carrots at Mountain View
      *cherries Kuhn and McCleaf
      *raspberries at Kuhn
      *Purple peppers at Garner
      *hot peppers at Garner and Mountain View
      *green beans at Garner
      *yellow wax beans at Garner
      *roma beans at Garner
      *eggs at Mountain View and Truck Patch
      *cherries at Kuhn and McCleaf
      *leeks
      *red raspberries at Kuhn
      *heirloom gold beets at McCleaf and Mountain View
      *garlic at McCleaf
      *NanBon's new Pound Cake
      Snow peas
      Basil
      Sage
      Rosemary

      PLUS:strawberries, rhubarb, cider, mint, beets, catnip, Italian Parsley, onions, new
      potatoes, SWis Chard, Kale, Collards, Salad Greens, carrots, cabbage, turnips, snow peas,
      sugar snap peas, cauliflower, cucumbers, purple bell peppers, hot peppers, skinny French
      style beans, Roma Beans, Yellow wax beans, SIX varieties of summer squash, , squash
      blossoms, spring onions, garlic, radishes, Breadline breads and cookies, NanBon's brand
      new Pound Cake, Bread Pudding, Pecan PIe, TRuck Patch's pastured pork -- every cut.

      And surprises that will ripen tomorrow and come unannounced on the truck!

      14& U Farmers Market
      Saturdays
      9-1
      On the sidewalk of the Reeves Center at 14th and U

      Robin and Rebecca

      We welcome WIC And Senior GET FRESH Checks.