Jobs Adams Morgan Harris Teeter Jan 9 Please Pass On

  • Jim Graham
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2007
      Dear Friends: Here is another solid employment opportunity for Ward One residents with Harris Teeter, a new Ward One enterprise. Happy New Year! Bests Councilmember Jim Graham

      I typically answer emails before 9 AM on weekdays. If you email me after that, it is likely that you will hear from me the next weekday. If there is a need to communicate prior to that, you may wish to call me.

      Jim Graham, Councilmember, Ward One, 1350 Pa. Ave., NW, #105, Washington, DC 20004. 202-724-8181; 202-724-8109 (fax).

      Chairman, Committee on Public Works and the Environment (including alcohol regulation). Main Committee Number: 202-724-8195. 1350 Pa. Ave., NW, #116, Washington, DC 20004.

      Voting member, Board of Directors, WMATA/Metro.

      DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone and return the original message to us.