Free documents about Columbia Heights Past, Present and Future

  • John Bailey
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 6:45 AM
      I'm getting rid of a bunch of stuff, and I have some
      Columbia Heights/DC info folks might want. If so, let
      me know and I'll put them in my mailbox. I live on
      the 700 block of Girard.

      1) "The Girard Street Project" -- This is a
      fascninating 30 page book on the attempts of All Souls
      Church to organize the 1400 block of Girard in 1961.

      2) "Howard Univesity-Ledroit Park Revitalization
      Initiative"

      3) "Columbia Heights Public Realm Framework"

      4) "Washington, D.C. Neighborhood Retail
      Opportunities" published by NCRC

      5) D.C. Comp Plan

      John

      http://mail.yahoo.com