NEW -> C. Heights/Mt. Plsnt/ Shaw/Petworth/U St. Friends & Neighbors 's Meet-Up

  • rchu1619
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2007
      Columbia Heights, Mt. Pleasant & Shaw/Petworth/U St. Friends &
      Neighbors MeetUp Group

      TO JOIN:
      http://entrepreneur.meetup.com/1008/

      Columbia Heights, Mt. Pleasant & Shaw/Petworth/U St. Friends
      This group is for 20's & 30's (or whoever feels that age :-)) who wish
      to make friends and neighbors in these diverse, multi-faceted, and
      revitalized urban neighborhoods.

      We meet in the spirit of friendship and community to get to know each
      other, share our experiences, organize neighborhood events, advocate
      for common issues affecting our daily lives, and plan volunteer
      activities to give back to the community