Mr. Graham will never surrender, William

  • halyadoing
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2007
      William, you can try and set your strawmen on fire all you want but all
      you're gonna get from Graham is a pail of water in your face and you'll
      be screaming, "I'm melting" "I'm melting" Go back to them flying
      Monkeys and quit wasting the time of the positives of Columbia Heights.
      Live if you want to live. That's what we got to give! Got to have a
      good vibe! If you get down and you quarrel everyday, you're saying
      prayers to the devils, I say. Why not help one another on the way? Make
      it much easier. Are you pickin' up now?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2007
        "These muchrooms will not make you delusional Alice, said halyadoing",
        click!
        "These muchrooms will not make you delusional Alice, said halyadoing",
        click!
        "These muchrooms will not make you delusional Alice, said halyadoing",
        click!

        "Metro does not have a $116M budget deficit", click!
        "Metro does not have a $116M budget deficit", click!
        "Metro does not have a $116M budget deficit", click!

        "Columbia Heights Public Realm Plan is fully funded", click!
        "Columbia Heights Public Realm Plan is fully funded", click!
        "Columbia Heights Public Realm Plan is fully funded", click!

        "Transportation policy in Columbia Heights is being professionally
        managed, there is no traffic problem in the area of 14th & Park", click!
        "Transportation policy in Columbia Heights is being professionally
        managed, there is no traffic problem in the area of 14th & Park", click!
        "Transportation policy in Columbia Heights is being professionally
        managed, there is no traffic problem in the area of 14th & Park", click!

        "The La Casa Shelter issue will go away", click!