Santa Costume?

  • Marcus Popetz
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2006
      Anybody have a Santa Costume we could borrow on Dec 17th for the afternoon?

      We're doing a event in the park for our neighborhood kids to get their
      picture taken with Santa and are casting around for supplies.

      We could also use any left over x-mas decorations you may have from
      decorating your house or maybe from after your work holiday party?

      Thanks!
      Marcus