RE: [columbia_heights] Closure of the West entrance of the GA Ave/Petworth metro station

  • tdubbs@myway.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2006

      I'd be interested to know more about this too if anyone has additional information. It sounds more than excessive� -- not to mention extremely inconvenient and without community input -- considering that the Columbia Heights metro stations have remained open throughout construction there.� Given that, how can the planned Georgia Ave development need or justify a 2 YEAR closure and who allowed it?!?