vote tomorrow!

  • Marcus Popetz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2006
      Just a reminder to vote tomorrow. :)

      Also, one recommendation since few people know the ANCs.

      ANC1b09 (bounded mostly by 11th/Georgia/Columbia/Euclid)
      http://anc1b.org/map.html

      Thomas Smith, the current anc1b09 commisioner. He's been great to
      work with one several of the community projects we have going on. His
      competitor is a young man from Howard who, by his own admission to a
      community member, hasn't been to an ANC meeting before. I'm sure he's
      a great guy, but the experience of Thomas is getting him my vote.

      More important than voting for Thomas though..is to just VOTE!
      Otherwise we revoke your right to complain about anything. ;)

      -mp