Showroom Opening this Saturday!!!

  • alishia_frey
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      First Saturday of Every Month…Protect Your Identity…Buy Unsung
      March 4th from 12 to 6

      Spring is right around the corner and we don't want you to get
      caught with your proverbial pants down. You do this every year: the
      awkward transition from down coat and fleece boots to sundress and
      sandals.

      And every year you promise yourself next year will be different.
      Truth be told your winter wellies will look fine with jeans for a
      few more weeks, but you don't look (or more importantly feel) your
      best. So quit enabling your rut and get your butt over to
      unsung/offline, where our indie designers are debuting their Spring
      lines.

      Unsung's Funky Fabulous Showroom
      2412 18th Street, NW
      (in the alley between Felix and New Orleans Cafe)
      Rear Door A
      Washington, DC 20009
      www.unsungdesigners.com - 202.234.1788

      Upcoming Dates: