Hahaha... these DCBubble guys are just hilarious!

  • viipottaja
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2006
      The most ridiculous conspiracy theory I've ever heard.. lol..
    • Lisa Simon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2006
        My sentiments exactly.  I thought it was the silliest, most juvenile recap of  the discussion possible.  I barely recognized it.

        The most interesting part is the irony: an anonymous blogger is contributing to the idea that anonymity on the web is all super duper spooky-scary (I'm recreating the sensational tone for the benefit of those who didn't click through, but the evidence is in the fact that s/he didn't list any of the counter arguments...just the ones that might strike fear into the hearts of us apparently frail and senseless keyboarders, shaking in our padded booties, no doubt.  It took all I could do to resist adding the comment: I ain't afraid of no ghost!).

        Anyway, it takes a very special set of blinders to pull that off.

        lisa
        The most ridiculous conspiracy theory I've ever heard.. lol..