Re: [columbia_heights] Columbia Heights News

  • Richard Layman
    Message 1 of 47 , Jan 2, 2006
      Knowing how hard it is to create a website of quality, I have empathy and support for what you are doing.  But it bugs me, just like when I am blown off by an automaton in a store or a government office or when I am stuck in voice mail hell, when I get a response that is either or both lengthy and indirect-not responsive to a particular question.  The point being, anonymity.  I suppose there is a value to it, but as I said, I stand by what I write, be it in email, in a blog, or in other venues.

      Richard Layman

    • Robert_Marvin
      Message 47 of 47 , Jan 18, 2006
        More on the story here www.dcbubble.blogspot.com