Columbia Heights News

  • columbiaheightsnews
    Message 1 of 47 , Jan 1, 2006

      Happy New Year Columbia Heights!

      We would like to kick off the new year by launching a brand new community website for residents and visitors of Columbia Heights, Columbia Heights News .

      The goal of Columbia Heights News is to provide the latest news and information about the Columbia Heights community and serve as a platform for both residents and visitors to voice opinions, discuss issues, and stay informed about all matters that pertain to Columbia Heights.  This Yahoo! Columbia Heights group has been a great community platform thus far and will continue to serve us in the future.  But we felt Columbia Heights needed a more cohesive website that brings together a discussion forum , news , and community  and entertainment guides.

      With all the new developments, the landscape of Columbia Heights is certainly changing.  But we can preserve the strong sense of community that we hold in Columbia Heights.  Columbia Heights News would like to help.

      But we can't do this alone.  We need your help.  This is our very first launch of the Columbia Heights News  website and we would love to get your feedback!  What are we missing?  How can we make our site better?  What are we doing right?  How can we better serve the community?  Over the coming months, We will read everyones comments and suggestions carefully and make the appropriate changes to the website.

      Thank you for your support.  Have a blessed New Year!

      Columbia Heights News
      http://www.columbiaheightsnews.org
      info@...

    • Robert_Marvin