Re: [columbia_heights] South Columbia Heights Neghborhood Association

  • Dennis L. Fish
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2005
      That website is not working, apparently.

      Darrell's Events Account <mevents@...> wrote:

      See their website at http://www.southcolumbiaheights.com

      They have a yahoogroups listserv that you can join, but right now
      it is a totally private group. I will ask the list owner, Gus Ventura
      if he can open this listerv up a bit. Gus, can you make the Yahoo Group
      a less private group, so that people can join from the outside and
      be approved by you as needed?

      Darrell

      >I am interesting in joining the SoCo Heights NA, but I do not know how

      >to contact the group.  Does anyone here know how?  Membership

      >application materials were supposed to have been sent to me a month

      >ago, but I never heard anything.

      >Dennis Fish

      Do You Yahoo!?