Call for Artists, Merchants & Sponsors

  • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2005
      RE: LAMB PCS Fundraiser - June 18th
      A lady in the community has asked me to pass this along.  This email is not affiliated with my role as an outreach coordinator with MPD.

      Raising the Roof: Preserving the Past, Building the Future
      CALL FOR ARTISTS, MERCHANTS & SPONSORS

      Call for Artists, Merchants and Sponsors

      The Latin American Montessori Bilingual Public Charter School (LAMB PCS) invites artists, merchants and sponsors to participate in its first annual summer fiesta: "Raising the Roof: Preserving the Past, Building the Future."
      The event will be an evening of auctions and entertainment in support of the LAMB PCS community, to be held Sat. Jun 18, from 6 - 9 pm at the Latin-American Youth Center on 1419 Columbia Road, NW. Proceeds from the event will be used to purchase, restore and renovate the Military Rd.  School, site of LAMB's permanent home.
      Artists and merchants can participate by donating works of art, merchandise, services or gift certificates to the event's auction. Artists and merchants who donate to the auction are invited to display additional works of art
      or merchandise for sale, space permitting. We are extending complimentary admission to participating artists, merchants and sponsors.

      Interested artists, merchants and sponsors can contact Elizabeth MacGregor at 202.722.4033 or 202.360.1297 or via email at macgrege@.... You can also drop your donation at the Latin American Montessori Bilingual Public Charter School, 1725 Michigan Ave. NE.
    • Thomas Stehle
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2005
        RE: LAMB PCS Fundraiser - June 18th

        Hello Neighbors,

        I am looking for a proven contractor willing to do framing/siding/roofing for a small addition.  If you can recommend someone whom you have used, please let me know.

        For those interested, here are the contractors in other trades whom I have used with success. Plumbing:  H.L. Harris, J.P. Spadaro, and Barry Plumbing.  HVAC: J&P Heating and Air Conditioning.  Electric: District Electrical Services

        Thanks in advance for any help on this.

        Tom Stehle